Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving (getting ready!)

James and I have decided to have Thanksgiving at our house, we usually do Christmas but we figured with the move it would be too much, so his family and my family will be over about 12-15 people. Over the weekend we decorated for Christmas, we put up outside lights and decorated the windows with Christmas cut outs. We are decorating early because everything will be coming down sooner. My mom and dad came over Saturday night to go over the plans for dinner, who will bring what. We made a list of all the food we would like and assigned foods to people, we figured it was the easiest way because when we ask what will your bring for dinner? you will get a, "what do you want me to bring?" this way we know who will bring what and we don't get too much for one thing. The next couple nights James and I will have to clean and pick up, move all of our boxes into one room and shut the door! I am getting excited about Thanksgiving, I love it when all (well, almost) of my family will be in one house at the same time!

No comments: