Friday, January 16, 2009

Lily's Photo Shoot







Well, it's January now and a lot has happened! We did get the place :) and have lived here for 3 months now. Lily is now crawling, and has 3 teeth! Today my mom taught her how to wave hi and bye bye, so cute! she is also starting to clap. The other day James and I got her pictures that were taken at Sears , we just got them back today, they came out great!


This one is one of my favorites, when the photographer gave her the flowers, she wouldn't look up at the camera anymore :)



It's so crazy how fast time has gone by. She will be 9 months old on the 25th, I can't wait to see how much she learns this month! I will post a few more pictures from her 'photo shoot' and off to bed I go, I will try and update a little more then every 3 months!



TTFN!



No comments: