Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking back
















Today it just hit me! Lily will be 9 months! Where has the time gone?! I can't believe my little girl is just 3 months shy of being 1 yr! I was looking back at her new born pics, and it seems like yesterday I was in the hospital. Here are some pics of her first day/week of life =)

She is so cute and small! Now she is a back breaking 25lbs. Altough she is only 9 months, I am amazed on how much she has learned. The only thing she has not learned yet is sleeping threw the night. I dont think she will learn that anytime soon. She is a slow learner when it comes to sleeping =)

Well I think it's time to make dinner, TTFN!










1 comment:

Heidi said...

She really is beautiful Dionne! It is amazing how fast they grow. She will in time learn to sleep through the night, patients is so hard sometimes. I miss you both...