Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Buds





























I think it's time for you to meet our first baby, Sprocket. We got him at the pound when he was 2months old. He is our baby boy, and goes every where with us. He goes to work with James every day. The moment James and I found out that I was pregnant, we thought Sprocket would be very jealous and things wouldn't work out with him and the new baby. He was with us for 2 years before Lily came. When Lily was born we introduced Sprocket to her, it was totally different. When she would cry he would run up to her to find out what was wrong, he would go to her for her every need. When we started to give her tummy time, he would be right there next to her. He would lay next to her every time she was on the ground, it was so cute. I have attached some older pics of them together, with some that I took tonight. They are truly best buds, and with time will only get closer, how cute!

No comments: