Friday, February 20, 2009

Reading




For the past 2 weeks Lily has shown a lot of interests in books, she will sit on your lap and listen to you read and even help turn the pages. When you are not reading to her, she will pick up a book and start reading it to herself, it's so cute to hear her baby talk to herself. This will keep her entertained for about 20min. We have bought her a few new books and while in the store she will squeal with joy when we hand it to her. Her favorite book is called Lamb, I got it from work. I left it over at my moms for her to use while she is babysitting, thinking it would just be another chew toy, but come to find out it has been her favorite book. She likes to life the little flaps inside to see what animal is under it, while my mom makes the noise of the animal, very entertaining :) The book in the picture I bought at Rite Aid for $2, since they are going out of buisness, they have a lot of good buys. She also enjoys Mrs. Spiders Sunny Patch Family Photo Album that I bought her at Grocery Outler for 0.99! yahoo!













No comments: