Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Summer

We are getting ready for summer, that means sunblock, shades, a floaty and a bathing suite. We have picked out Lily's swim suite for the summer, its a one piece Polk-a-dot pink, green, orange and white. She has her green heart shaped sunglasses her Beach Bum sunblock, and her Palm Tree pool. This weekend is suppose to be hot, around 90+. It gets kind of miserable in our house, it's so stuffy and no matter how many fans you have you still want to lay down and not move. We are planning on going to my parents house and playing in Lily's pool my mom got her a while back. She has used it a few times and loves it. Ever since I have been a mom I get so excited about summer, Holidays and toys! It's like I get to re live my child hood :) Sometimes I think I have more fun with Lily's toys then she does!!

I will make sure to take pics of Lillian in her swimming pool this weekend, of course if it's too hot I think we will resort to the bath tub.

No comments: