Friday, June 26, 2009

Potluck

Tomorrow is our yearly potluck, which is so much fun. We invite friends and family and usually end up with 30+ people. We have a huge b.b.q with lots of food and drinks, we set up a volley ball net and depending how hot it is we have water balloons and a pool. This weekend is supposed to be in the 100's so I think the pool and water balloons will be an essential. Last year Lily was only 2 months old, this year she is 14 months and I think she will really have some fun! I don't think this year there is going to be any kids her age, but she I am sure she will get enough attention from the adults.

Tonight James and I are going to my parents house (where it is held) and putting together the volley ball net and do some last minute yard work, they live on 11 achers so we have a lot of room to use. I will try and take a bunch of pictures, I always plan on taking pictures and never get a chance, the day goes by to quick and so much is going on. I better get going, TGIF!

No comments: