Monday, June 8, 2009

Where have I been?!

I have been super busy and on top of that we no longer have Internet at the house. One of the luxury's we gave up to be able to get rid of some bills. I miss blogging and posting updated pics of Lillian. She is now 13 months walking and talking (baby talk) She knows how to say, mama, dada, baba, buba (the dog), spoon, balloon, ki ki (kitty). She knows what a Tiger says, a Bee, and we are trying Dog. She is growing up so fast, it's scary. You can't take enough pictures, she changes everyday. She's my little lady :)

Her first birthday was great, all my friends and family came I will try and post some pics soon.

yesterday James, Lily and I went to my friend Heidi's house for her daughter Delilahs 1st b-day party, we had a blast! She is so cute, she had a great first birthday. I wish Heidi and I can see each other more often, it's not like we live 100miles away, but beings we are both moms we understand how busy we can get.

I will try and post some pics soon, I don't have any on the computer except for the one I am about to post, this was on Lilys B-day invitations. She was about 11months here. I will post more pics soon!




I do tweet on Twitter alot.. I will add it to my Blog.



Later gators,

Dionne

No comments: