Monday, October 19, 2009

Frustraitng news

Last Thursday James and I found out that we have to move, our landlord is selling the property =( We have only been here for a year and we just got settled. In the past 4 yrs we have moved 3 times, we just want to find a place and stay there! So now we are on a hunt for a new home. It's frustrating because we have a dog, and no too many places accepts dogs. I have put a call into a house for rent over the weekend and I am anxiously awaiting a call back this morning. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a back yard and garage!! We have never been able to get a house we have only been in apartments and duplex's so this would be great. Both Sprocket and Lily need a place to run. I am crossing my fingers and praying that we can get it, it would be perfect. So until I get a phone call I am still looking and hoping we find our new home pretty quick. I hate moving around the holidays.

Other than that my weekend was pretty relaxed, James worked both Saturday and Sunday so Lily and I hung out at the house and read books, played with her dolls and took naps basically gearing up for next weekend! going to be fun =)

Keep you informed about the house hunting...

No comments: