Friday, October 30, 2009

The waiting game...




Here is a pic of the house we are trying for. Yesterday I spoke to the Realtor about the house we are interested in Cotati. We figured out how much our water bill should be each month and James and I agreed that we could afford it. So I called city of Cotati to find out if there is a deposit we have to give them to put the water in our name since we have never had to pay for water. The deposit would be $253! and this would be due 10 days after we had the water turned on, I DON'T THINK SO! So I called the Realtor and told her thanks but no thanks, she said she would talk to the owner and see if she would lower the rent because she thinks the 253 is ridiculous. So now we play the waiting game and hope the owner will go through with it.

No comments: