Thursday, October 29, 2009

House Hunting

We have looked at several places and some are right away, NO! and others are, "think abouts" So far there hasn't really been any that we have to have. We are running out of time as the landlord sold the house on Tuesday, he didn't think it would sell that fast... surprise! So we no longer can be picky, I just found 2 places I am going to call on today and set up a viewing. There is one place we keep pondering on, it is in Cotati about 10 min away. it's a townhouse, it's not attached and has both front and back yard, it even has a fire place! Both James and I like it, the only thing holding us back is having to pay for water, I hear that can be pricey, and we use A LOT of water. So we are not sure what to do! We have a application filled out and it just needs to be sent, but I feel like there is something better out there! We are running out of time and need to find a place now. This is both frustrating and exhausting for all of us, and can't wait for it to be over... wish this was happening after the holidays!!

Other than that I am proud to say that Lily used her potty for the first time! I clapped and she gave me a high five, I hope this is on her way to using the potty more often, I am not going to push her but if she shows interest again I will be once again a one proud momma! Needless to say as soon as she did this immediately I had to tell James, he was at work so I texted him and he was just as proud.

No comments: